Introducing the CALASIAN NOWaccount®
With a long history of supporting our rich and diverse business community, the CALASIAN Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce it has partnered with NOWaccount® – the payment solution that works for B2B – to help our small business members gain better access to growth capital.
With NOWaccount, you choose which accounts you want to receive payment on NOW®, while your business and government customers continue to enjoy the free and flexible payment terms they require.
If your customers take 30, 60, 90 days or more to pay, NOWaccount lets you turn your receivables into cash, so you can accelerate your revenue and grow your business.
- You choose which customers to enter into your NOWaccount.
- All of the selected customer’s invoices are submitted into your NOWaccount.
- Customers may be removed from the system at anytime, but once removed, they may not be reentered for 12 months.
- You receive approval decisions on your selected customers within 48 hours.
- NOWaccount pays 90% of the invoice amount, less any applicable surcharge*, within 5 business days.
- You receive the 10% reserve, less the 2.5% fee, 30 days after invoice maturity. (minimum 60 days after purchase)
- Your fee is based on the payment terms you offer, not when, or if, the customer pays. Fee equals:
- 2.50% for up to Net 30 Day terms (0.25% surcharge* applied for extended 30-day terms)
- 2.75% for up to Net 60 Day terms (2.50% + 0.25% surcharge*)
- 3.00% for up to Net 90 Day terms (2.50% + 0.50% surcharge*)
- 1.00% surcharge* for customers outside the U.S. and Canada
- $35/mo. Merchant Service Fee (waived by CALASIAN)
- You have no credit risk on the customer.
- NOWaccount assumes liability for customer payments.
- You are responsible for satisfying customer disputes.